Intelligent Enterprise Software Factory.
EU FESR POR Puglia
Purpose: IES-Factory will allow the creation and development of a “factory” of innovative solutions in the area of advanced services and Digital Transformation for the analysis and implementation of technologies typical of the industry 4.0 context that can support companies towards a so-called evolution of «Intelligent Enterprise».
- Design of an AI system that uses mathematical models for optimizing operational/decision-making processes, solution design, configuration and logical connection with demonstrators
- Multimedia interactive environment for Data Analytics
- Extended Supply Chain Collaboration for actors and events involved in supply chain management and planning processes.
- Collaborative Enterprise Planning for the development of a platform for the interaction of business processes
- Reference data-driven architecture for product design and engineering
Our main responsibilities:
- Study of current and under development cybersecurity standards and frameworks in mission critical domains;
- Methodologies for supporting and assessing Cybersecurity weaknesses Identification, assets protection, and attacks detection;
- Verification and validation methodologies of AI-based software components in mission critical domains;
- Model-driven Engineering design solutions for Embedded Software Safety Mechanisms for IOT Microprocessors;
- Design and Development of an Integrated toolchain and a supporting knowledge base for safety and security assurance in mission critical products and system development.